Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Test Success!!!



Hello my brainiac students!  Please share what led to your success on the Unit 6 (Genre, Theme and Questioning) test yesterday!!  Also, please tell us one important thing you learned and your favorite activity in this unit!  We love to hear from you!


When you are finished posting you can go to our portaportal page and play any reading games you like or you can check out this website full of fun activities! http://www.internet4classrooms.com/lang_elem.htm

6 comments:

  1. i studied alot for this test.My mom quizzed me to see if i had it and i did.I learned that stanzas are like poem's paragraph.My favorite activity in this unit was putting on a play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I studied for the test yesterday. My mom helped me and it was really fun.I learned that historical fiction is old but not real.I also hope i do good on the test today.

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesterday I studdied alot.I learned drama is a play. I loved doing a play with my friends
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. i studied relly hard with my mom yesterday.my favorite subget was the the theam i work hard yesterday. ethan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What led me to my great success is, I studdied and reflected back on what we learned. One thing
    learned is meter. One fun thing is the play.
    Kalep

    ReplyDelete
  6. What changes the seasons is from the time meagan

    ReplyDelete