Thursday, February 9, 2012

SCIENCE!!



Way to go on the science test!  While some of your classmates are reviewing the test I want you to enjoy yourself with some fun computer games!  But before you do that, please answer a few questions for us!
1. What led to your success on the Earth Changes test?
2. Explain one important thing you learned during this unit.
3. What was your favorite learning activity during this unit?


Ok, now it is time for some fun!  Here are some suggestions of sites you can visit, if you want to visit somewhere else, just ask!
Edheads- click on "choose an activity" in green
Portaportal- mrsjett
Brainpop
Brainpop Jr.
Quarked-Something New!


My only request is that you try to stick with science games!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.What lead to my success is I studied with my mom for a while.
    2.One thing I learned during this unit is how caves where formed.
    3.My favorite activity was making the playdoh modles
    Mason

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.I did a bunch of stuff on this unit.2.I learned that earthqakes happen every day.3.During this unit I liked where we got to play with playdoh. ROSEMARY

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1.What Led To My Succsess On The Earth Changes Test Was I Listened During Class.
    2.What The Word Erosion Means
    3.The Denver Thinking Stratagy

    ~Adam~

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1 I studed with my grand pa 2 I learned about whethereing breakes little pieaces off 3eroshin
    Justyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. how shadow how they are form how they are form is if the sun is in the west or if the sun is in the east or if it is straight at the earth this sam foreman

    ReplyDelete
  7. i will study hard for earth sun and moon test the sun is made of gas the earth tilts on it,s axis the earth roetats around the sun the moon rotaes around the earth. ethan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shadows apear to move because the sun moves.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete